I was born in Burbank, California in 1969. I’m a single father of three, but in a wonderful relationship with the love of my life. I have driven through every state and visited many countries, yet my safe-haven is my home.
I’m a television Director/Producer, which has spanned into a fifteen-plus years career. I live in Atlanta, Georgia.
I am the adopted son of the prominent black preacher, Creflo A. Dollar Jr. He adopted me at seventeen years of age and I took his last name in the year 2000.
My website is http://gregdollar.com.
My future book release website is http://gregorydollar.com.
My YouTube is http://www.youtube.com/user/gregdollaryt.
My MySpace is http://www.myspace.com/gregdollar.
My Book’s Space is http://www.myspace.com/loveinthedarkness.
It is dedicated to the publishing of my new book that takes people on a journey of my life as Creflo Dollar’s son.
This is me:
- I’m a firm believer of Jesus Christ and that he died on the cross and was risen on the third day by God.
- I’m a Gamer. On my free time, I play World of Warcraft.
- I love every type of music there is as long as it pierces the heart.
- I can be very emotional, but then I can be uncaring at times.
- I love people, but sometimes I don’t want to be around any.
- I have made thousands of mistakes in my lifetime, yet I strive each day to be better than the last.
- I’m not perfect, but I am honest and straight-forward.
I’m here to share my stories, my thoughts and my life. I’m also here to share in yours.
Feel free to make comments or email me at email@example.com